The Art of Building is free to enter and open to both professional and amateur photographers above the age of 18, unless entering the Young Photographer of the Year category.
We accept entries from anywhere in the world. Entrants can submit up to three photographs across any of the categories. This years competition opens for entry on 17 October 2016.
What we want
- Photos that inspire others to look at and appreciate the built world around them
- Original work by the person entering it
- Photographs must be entered in a JPEG format
- They must also be between 2mb and 8mb (per photo) in size
What we don’t want
Click here to enter
- Late entries, once the competition is closed we will not accept photographs
- Photographs which have embedded text, borders or are locked will not be accepted
- Submissions that have won other photography competitions are also not allowed